Delaware County Historical Society
- Docents: Seeking a docent manager and docents for the Meeker Homestead Museum. The Meeker Homestead Museum will open March 4. It will have rotating exhibits and permanent exhibits depicting life in Delaware County. The docent manager will be responsible for scheduling and training docents for the Meeker Homestead Museum. The docents will be responsible for giving tours on Sunday afternoons when the museum is open and for giving tours to bridal parties and guests who are having wedding receptions at the Barn at Stratford.
- Barn Event Reporter: Compose and publish articles and photos on line about events at The Barn at Stratford. Events are primarily weddings, but include corporate events and other special occasions. Reporter will gather the information and take appropriate photographs of the events. Post articles on their WordPress website and social media such as Facebook. Reporter will work closing with the Venue Manager and the Barn webmaster.
- Oral History Project Manager: If you are interested in individual stories of Delaware County, well organized, like doing research and know Delaware citizens, this project is for you. Help save the stories for future generations. In partnership with Columbus State Community College.
- Social Media Expert: Do you like to post on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest or other social medias beyond Facebook? Do you like to share information on-line? If so, consider becoming a Social Media Expert. Set up accounts, monitor and communicate in a manner that is engaging as well as informative.
- Volunteer Construction Project Manager to can help them with obtaining estimates for their Capital Campaign projects. They anticipate starting next month with a landscape project which includes creating a pavilion.