American Red Cross
- Volunteer Screeners – Welcome new volunteers to the Red Cross, conduct phone interviews and assist in helping the potential volunteer find their perfect position at the Red Cross. Must have ability to work with computer database and excellent oral communication skills.
- Disaster Action Team Dispatcher – Dispatch disaster response teams, monitor the response to be sure the team has needed resources, assist team in obtaining what is needed and assure team is safe.
- Home Fire Preparedness Campaign – Help canvas neighborhoods with preparedness and fire safety information. Includes testing of existing smoke alarms, installing batteries as needed and installing new smoke detectors. Community group participation is welcomed.
- Urgent Need for help in Disaster Services – Provide food, shelter, comfort and home for families effected by major disasters such as house fires, floods and tornadoes. Volunteers respond in all weather conditions and at all hours whenever a disaster strikes.
- First Aid Services Team (FAST) – First Aid and CPR volunteers staff special events throughout the year in the county.
- Special Events – Support fundraising and special events throughout the year by helping in the planning and preparation process.
- Transportation Specialist – Hospital Deliveries – help drive their lifesaving mission forward by using American Red Cross vehicles to transport blood donations to the Red Cross lab and to the hospitals they serve.
- Delaware County Blood Donor Ambassador – Help the Red Cross meet blood collection goals and promote good blood donor experiences by putting your excellent customer service skills to work!