- Bake a difference for the Andrews House Christmas Cupboard, December 1. Donate decorated cookies, buckeyes, baked goods including small loaves of sweet & savory bread, jams and jellies, and soups. Festive wrapped goods are always a big hit. Drop off items at Andrews House on Friday, November 30th from 9 am – 9 pm. Please box goods in non-returnable containers labeled with your name and/or group name. Sign up below and let them know what you are planning on donating.
- Andrews House, located in Delaware City, provides free evening meals 3 times a month, 2nd Friday, 3rd Monday, 3rd Thursday. Volunteers can help with preparation, set-up, serving and clean up. A great opportunity to serve the Delaware Community in a meaningful way.
- Meal Coordinators needed for 2nd Friday or 3rd Monday meals. Help the Andrews House staff in planning meals,, shopping for meals, and leading the volunteer cook and serving team through the meal.
- The Interfaith Legal Clinic at Andrews House is a source of free legal advice to residents of Delaware County and the surrounding areas. The clinic is the third Tuesday of each month. It is a walk-in only clinic. Between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. each client will meet with someone for a brief intake interview. This interview determines eligibility and matches the client with someone who can best answer the questions. Volunteer attorneys usually begin seeing clients by 6 pm. The attorneys meet individually with clients until everyone has been seen. All clients are usually seen by 7:30 pm. Volunteer attorneys and volunteers to help host the event needed.
- Help at the Mobile Market Fresh Food Distribution @ Highpoint Church, 795 Pollock Rd., Delaware. Help unload trucks to set up “produce market” and distributer food to 150 people. 1st & 3rd Mondays, from 1015-12:15 pm.