• Increased understanding regarding the impact/cost of DEI work.
• Ability to define Transformative Justice; and identify 1-2 personal actions.
• Identify adaptive strategies and responsive that create barriers to engagement.
• Identify strategies and tools to engage in harm reduction; individually and organizationally.
• Identify strategies and tools to engage in the practice of repair; individually and organizationally.
The Ethics of Equity: Engaging in the Practices of Harm Reduction and Repair
Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Erin Upchurch, MSSA, LISW-S
Cost $45.00 / 3 ETHICS CEUs for
Counselors and Social Workers
Erin Upchurch (she/her) MSSA, LISW-S is an integrative social work practitioner, nonprofit leader, and an adjunct professor in the OSU College of Social Work. She presently serves as the Executive Director for Kaleidoscope Youth Center, an organization that serves and supports LGBTQIA+ youth and young adults. Erin is an oft sought after speaker and facilitator in the areas of leadership and organizational development, trauma recovery, and harm reduction in systems of oppression; and as a practitioner specializes in working with youth, families, and communities. She is a 200 hour certified yoga instructor, and is committed to supporting individuals and communities in their relationship with rest, healing, and wellness.